1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - I got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by welshchocoholic1, Dec 8, 2011.

1. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

Cannot believe I am writing this[​IMG]), not 100 per cent, and just resigned myself to the fact I wouldn't get it, but was a lot less nervous! Apparently they really liked me!
    Just wanted to say thank you so much to Theo, and everyone for putting up with me on this forum, and answering all of my questions[​IMG]! x
    Keep going everyone else[​IMG]. I think I must have written hundreds of applications, and have lost count of how many interviews I went on. x

2. welshchocoholic1

Cannot believe I am writing this[​IMG]), not 100 per cent, and just resigned myself to the fact I wouldn't get it, but was a lot less nervous! Apparently they really liked me!
    Just wanted to say thank you so much to Theo, and everyone for putting up with me on this forum, and answering all of my questions[​IMG]! x
    Keep going everyone else[​IMG]. I think I must have written hundreds of applications, and have lost count of how many interviews I went on. x

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

I love this! I love this!
    Rushing off to get my stars out - be back soon!
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars

4. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing news :D

5. oh welshchocoholic that is absolutely fabulous news. Well done you. (Please imagine a virtual big bar of chocolate and a bottle of wine - as I don't know how to post one!!)
    I'm sooooo pleased for you - there's hope for us all yet!

6. Da iawn welshchocoholic!! Llongyfarchiadau! x

7. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm SO PLEASED for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    xxx

8. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You're a star, a twinkly star!
    Super, super, super!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now read this and Bump it:
    Got a Job Offer? What to do now . . .
    *** Hope you are doing all this - the advice is really important ***
    You must be feeling SO pleased to have a job, and starting after Christmas gives you time to relax and just glow with happiness. And you'll be able to tell your Mum "I told you so" [​IMG]. And everyone on here is just thrilled about this. And, and, and
    And Mrs TG, who has heard me talk about you loads, sends her best wishes too.
    P.S. Now the least you can do is go and greet me under the mistletoe
    Theo's Mistletoe! Come and greet your favourite posters here.
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.

9. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

I can't wait for that - here's a big Christmas mistleto kiss for you right now. (Mrs TG has authorised this).
    [​IMG]

10. welshchocoholic1

Thank you every one. Not quite sunk in yet! Oh wow thank you so much Theo - I LOVE my stars[​IMG]. Never thought that would <u>ever </u>happen to me!!
    [​IMG]
    Haha- she's really pleased [​IMG]!
    Aww that's nice - send my best wishes to Mrs TG too! x
    Ok
    So excited!!

11. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Oh!!!! CONGRATULATIONS![​IMG] Know how you like your emoticons'
    Have deliberately been avoiding this forum for the past few hours in case it was not such good news, so aplogies for lateness of this post.
    Love Theo's extra special sparkly HUGE stars, which I can't rival but
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    YOU DESERVE IT!

12. welshchocoholic1

Aww thanks Lara!
    [​IMG]. Oh yeah - haha. Didn't realise I used them so much!
    Oh no- I'm <u>so</u> sorry. Was quite positive, as I just thought oh well, there you do then!, so really sorry if I put you off coming here!
    I know those starts are amazing [​IMG], and so is your ballon, and posters. Especially like the last one!
    Hopefully it will be your turn soon [​IMG]! xx

13. Well done Welsh and I hope this builds your confidence and self esteem even further. I hope it leads to something more!

Best wishes

14. Huge congratulations Welshie!!
    [​IMG]
    So proud of you!!
    xx

15. Oh yay! Well done!

16. YES! Excellent news and congratulations!
    [​IMG]
    Wine and chocolate - now go and celebrate [​IMG]

17. welshchocoholic1

Thank you all for your congratulations, and wine and chocolate!
    Theo I've just seen this
    !
    Well ok, only because Mrs TG has authourised it [​IMG]!
    Mwah Theo , you're amazing! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Well done Welshchocoholic really pleased for you :)

19. modgepodge

modgepodge Occasional commenter

That is truly fantastic, well done!

20. ihatemondays

ihatemondays New commenter

Hurrah!!!!!!! That news has made my day. [​IMG]