1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - I got the job!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by TheoGriff, Nov 1, 2011.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You're a star, a twinkly star!
    Super, super, super!
    [​IMG]
    Now go and read this thread - and then bump it.
    Got a Job Offer? What to do now . . .
    No-one can answer that, not even them probably, as it will depend possibly on the HR Dept at the Local Authority, and also on the CRB . . .
    Dunno, I;m afraid. Try asking on the NQT Forum. I think it has to be in full terms, it's not the PT bit that is in the way, it's the fact that it's not a full term left.
    I think!
    Never a good idea to get advice or opinions from someone who doesn't really know what he's talking about, so go and ask on NQTs.
    Well done again!
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars

2. Thanks for your replies, i'm just so relieved. It seems to be a long time since qualifying! I checked with the school and they said I will start induction in Jan so will get 2 full terms in this year. I've also sent CRB form today so hopefully it won't take too long - my most recent came back within 2 weeks. So lots of work to do now! xx

3. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

Well done Cupcake Lover x