1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo- I got the job!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by torontostar, Jul 8, 2011.

1. After nervously waiting for the outcome of my interview, the school called me the next afternoon and said they had had some issues with chasing up references. After I supplied them with new details, I received a call an hour later and was told that the references had now been secured and I was offered the post, which I accepted!
    I feel like after two years of jobhunting, I've found a great post at a great school and everything just clicked. I think everyone needs a lucky break of some sort.

2. Great news :) Well done!!!

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You're a star, a twinkly star!
    [​IMG]
    Super, super, super!
    After nail biting - excellent news at the end!_____________________________________________________________
    TheoGriff. Member of the TES Careers Advice Service.
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.

4. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Oh, such good news at the moment, so many posts of job!
    Congratulations Yil84 and well done on securing that oh so elusive post for many of us.