1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo, I got the job!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by Crookshanks, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Dear Theo,
    I would like to thank you for all the advice you have offered on this forum. I have finally got a job, temp though it may be, I can put off job hunting for a year!
    Next year will be the 4th year when I will be job hunting but I count myself one of the luckier ones, I know there's plenty of people still job hunting.
    I used to get really fed up when people told me you will find the 'right school' but its true. Please can I have a star?

2. Congratulations!!! All the best for the coming year.

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Congratulations Crookshanks!
    As you say you'll be in the same position next year, but it will be another year's experience & you never know there may be a post at the same school at the end of next year!

4. Excellent news, well done![​IMG]

5. Great news - well done!

6. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You're a star, a twinkly star!
    [​IMG]
    Super, super, super!
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.