1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo ... I Got THE Job

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by irasor, May 19, 2011.

1. Dear Theo,
    Just had the phonecall to say I was the successful applicant and have landed my dream job for September!! Am so chuffed, especially because my area is so competitive (Primary NQT N.W.). Actually can't believe it!
    Yesterday I had another interview, and it was awful, I completely lost my confidence, gave rubbish answers and the whole interview was finished in 10 mins. When the Headteacher phoned to give feedback she was so helpful and gave me brilliant pointers and showed me exactly where I was selling myself short. I still felt awful though and more or less spent yesterday evening crying, however I saw today as a fresh start and luckily it all worked out!
    Thank you Theo, and all the other posters who have offered me advice in the past, I certainly would not be in this postion today without all your help! [​IMG]
    P.S. Please can I have my star hehe!!!!