1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - I got the job!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by Curlycat, May 18, 2011.

1. Hi Theo

I came along to one of your Moving into SLT sessions in March after a number of disappointing interviews. I never had trouble getting shortlisted but seemed unable to turn that into a job offer and the more I was turned down, the worse I seemed to get (or so it seemed)

Anyway I have spent the time since going over and rehearsing all of your excellent tips. I had an interview yesterday, up against 3 very strong candidates and succeeded! Am absolutely delighted and so wanted to say a huge thanks for your help in getting the headship job I wanted!

Thank you!

2. Hi Theo

I came along to one of your Moving into SLT sessions in March after a number of disappointing interviews. I never had trouble getting shortlisted but seemed unable to turn that into a job offer and the more I was turned down, the worse I seemed to get (or so it seemed)

Anyway I have spent the time since going over and rehearsing all of your excellent tips. I had an interview yesterday, up against 3 very strong candidates and succeeded! Am absolutely delighted and so wanted to say a huge thanks for your help in getting the headship job I wanted!

Thank you!

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

HURRAY FOR CURLY CAT !!!!!
    You're a star, a twinkly star!
    [​IMG]
    Super, super, super!

Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive
    summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really
    appreciate.
    The Job Seminars are all sold out, I'm afraid, but Julia is planning some more later on.

A new SLT seminar is available now on 22 May <u>www.tesweekendworkshop32.eventbrite.com</u>, and another is planned for 18 June.

E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!

4. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Wow, congratulations Curlycat! All that effort is finally worth it.
    Theo obviuosly deserves 3 hip-hip hurrahs too!

5. Yay!! (LOVED the star!!)

Thanks Lara, I would say to anyone who finds themselves stuck, to book onto Theo's session ASAP. This was my first interview after attending and it truly paid off xxx

6. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Curly - have you e-mailed Julia to tell her? She always likes getting good news after the seminars!
    Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive
    summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really
    appreciate.
    The Job Seminars are all sold out, I'm afraid, but Julia is planning some more later on.

A new SLT seminar is available now on 22 May <u>www.tesweekendworkshop32.eventbrite.com</u>, and another is planned for 18 June.

E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!