1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - I got the job!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by TheoGriff, Feb 21, 2011.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You're a star, a twinkly star!
    [​IMG]
    Super, super, super!
    Well done on recognising, in that youngster, the sort of person that you, as a teacher, have a mission to work for.
    The next Applications Workshop I'm doing that still has vacancies is on Friday 25th February. www.tesweekendworkshop15.eventbrite.com

E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for more details of how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!

2. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Congratulations! Both on the job & taking advice which has led you to this point. You sound just the sort of teacher we want in schools.

3. Trendy Art

Trendy Art Occasional commenter

Thanks very much!
    I hope to make the most of the opportunity. I know it will be a hard slog in the first year, but I am excited about the challenge and trying to build a department that will do great things for the children.

4. Trendy Art

And Theo... that star is amazing! Like watching a digital version of a lava lamp...

5. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You mean it's cheesy but you still can't take your eyes off it!
    Pip pip.
    The next Applications Workshop I'm doing that still has vacancies is on Friday 25th February. www.tesweekendworkshop15.eventbrite.com

E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for more details of how to book a meeting with me personally.

6. Trendy Art

7. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

[​IMG]
    There is also another seminar on Applying for Senior Leadership on 13th March.
    E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for more details of the above and for how to book a meeting with me personally.