1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo, I got the job!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by posiesparkles, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Had to post on here as I am so excited! Left previous post after a compromise agreement etc due to work related stress, this seemed to be counting against me but yesterday I got a great full time primary teaching job! So excited! I am into the school today and then start tomorrow! Nervous but very happy!

I know the job situation out there is pretty dire, posting this to say that there is hope, I was in the process of giving up myself but so glad I didn't now!

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You're a star, a twinkly star!
    [​IMG]
    Super news! I'm so happy for you after that horrid time you've been having.

3. Thankyou! Love the star image too!
    I am nervous but so excited! Class may be a bit of a challenge but I did really like them. Just need to stop grinning and bouncing around now! Better get used to early starts again.

4. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Wow, congratulations posiesparkles. I think you're the second person to post this year so considering the time of year that's not bad and in view of your last position I trust you'll be really happy.

5. Congrats! Nice star!