1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo....I got the job!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by pussycat, Jan 9, 2011.

1. pussycat

pussycat New commenter

This week I was interviewed for a post in a wonderful indie school and, thanks to the help and support on this forum, I got the job! Even though I do not start until after Easter, I am so excited and just cannot wait. I would like to say a huge thank you to you Theo and best wishes to all those applying for jobs this year. I am only too well aware that the job market has changed since I first started teaching and I had some setbacks and disappointments in my search for a great job in a lovely school...but with determination (and a bit of a thick skin at times!) it is do-able. Best of luck to you all.

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

[​IMG]

You're a Star, a Sparkly Star! Very hearty congratulations. Lovely news for the new year.

Look forward to seeing you then!