1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo: help on addressing personal attributes on an Executive Summary

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by semteach, May 10, 2011.

1. A job I'm applying for has a rather long list of points on the person spec under 'personal attributes':
    <ol>[*]I really don't know how to back these up - I've not had an NQT post so not sure how my placements and the odd days on supply I've had make up enough evidence to support these? Feeling really fed up - I think these heads must read that I'm on supply and assume I'm rubbish and unable to get a job and throw my application in the bin!
    Thanks

2. On furter inspection, it says evidence of the points above will be from references and the interview - so can I just leave this section out?

3. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Calm and professional manner? Can you talk about schools inviting you back for supply as they have been so impressed? Even if you don't know whey they have invited you back you must have shown this.

Flexibility and resilience? Definitely must have examples from supply for both of these? I remember arriving to teach a year 6 class once and had a combined year 2 and year 5 double class in the library with no work set!