1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear theo HELP - I've got an interview

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by lovely.lady, Mar 27, 2012.

1. lovely.lady

lovely.lady Occasional commenter

I've had my interview and to be honest it was the best interview that I've ever had. The Head was just great and I found that we had a lot in common. It lasted for 1.5 hours and he asked many searching questions but really didn't keep to a set format which for me was great as it allowed me to talk with greater confidence. He ended by saying that he wanted to arrange a chat via skype with the head of the lower school in Beijing and said that I was an extremely strong candidate. The head of the lower school has emailed me and we are speaking tomorrow morning.
    All in all very positive experience and I know I could work for this head!
    Thanks for the help and advice

2. That's brilliant L.L! It sounds as if you're the right fit for the school and good luck with the remaining skype chat tomorrow morning.

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Oh haven't you done well so far! This really does sound promising!
    We are all wishing you the very best for tomorrow.
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    For the full TES Weekend Workshop programme please visit www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars or contact advice@tes.co.uk for one-to-one sessions.