1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo...GTP INTERVIEW THIS WEEK!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by Becks1988, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Dear Theo

I have two interviews this week (Thursday/Friday 8/9th March 2012) with schools for the GTP. One is the school I volunteer at and they have no specific requirements but the other is an unfamiliar school to me and they are asking for a 5 mins presentation about myself and why I have chosen their school. Any help would be great I have already read the threads about presentations which were very helpful but any extra advice is greatly recieved. I am trying to clue myself up on the curriculum and teaching methods but feel a little out of my depth..Anything else I can try? This is my first time applying so I'm incredibly happy that I got even one interview let alone two! Please help!

Thanks Becks

2. I got offered both jobs and accepted a great school,
    thank you for all your help and advice...now on to the assessment bit!

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Now Theo has a little tradition here that when you get a job, you don't just add the info to a thread, but
    start a brand new thread entitled 'Dear Theo, I got the job!'
    Then Theo will award you your own shiny star and others may post to congratulate you.
    It serves to remind and encourage others that people <u>are</u> still getting jobs.
    So off you pop to start that new thread.