1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - Great news!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by anon3379, May 31, 2011.

1. I have been reading lots of posts recently here whilst looking for jobs, and just wanted to say thank you for all the good advice and general encouragement to everyone I have read.

After holding out for the right job for nearly half a year (checking every TES update!) I got the perfect job at the perfect school for me on my first interview! The part I wanted to share is that I was the least experienced candidate by over a mile and was extremely nervous on the day. I really wanted to thank everyone who has posted in this forum, as I very nearly didn't apply, but everyone's determination here made me just go for it.

Good luck to everyone, and definitely go for the opportunity you may think is just out of reach!

2. Thank you everyone! It was a real risk waiting until so late in the year, but then just the right school came up. I hope my post encourages other people like me who've read threads on here for motivation and advice.