1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - Executive summary

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by pocketsizedpixie, May 1, 2012.

1. Dear Theo,

I am probably just not reading the previous threads correctly, but I am still a little confused by an executive summary. I am applying for a job which asks for the application form, and a two page letter of application. There is nowhere sensible on the application form to insert an executive summary. If I wish to include one, can I do this in addition to the two pages that make up my letter of application, or should it be included in that two page limit?

2. Dear Theo,

I am probably just not reading the previous threads correctly, but I am still a little confused by an executive summary. I am applying for a job which asks for the application form, and a two page letter of application. There is nowhere sensible on the application form to insert an executive summary. If I wish to include one, can I do this in addition to the two pages that make up my letter of application, or should it be included in that two page limit?

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

If it's a new idea to you, of course at first you'll not get the hang of it. No worries!

If there's no room on the form, just do it as an extra, in addition to the 2 page letter.

Good luck!

Posted from my Galaxy Tab

4. Great, thank you for that, I will go and work on it now, and keep you posted

:)