1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - Executive summary query

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by tavypilgrim, Mar 3, 2011.

1. tavypilgrim

tavypilgrim New commenter

Dear Theo, many thanks for all your helpful advice on these forums. I have a quick question about the executive summary. I have received the details of a job I am interested in. The person specification however is 2 pages long. Is it ok to just pick out some of their key requirements for my executive summary? I am keen to keep my summary to one page.

2. tavypilgrim

tavypilgrim New commenter

Dear Theo, many thanks for all your helpful advice on these forums. I have a quick question about the executive summary. I have received the details of a job I am interested in. The person specification however is 2 pages long. Is it ok to just pick out some of their key requirements for my executive summary? I am keen to keep my summary to one page.

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Yes, it will be fine to group points together & summarise your qualifications to fulfil the criteria.