1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear theo - ever heard of this

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by supply slave, May 4, 2012.

1. Job available and application is by CV and one side of A4. That's it. No job spec or person spec. Any ideas?

2. Job available and application is by CV and one side of A4. That's it. No job spec or person spec. Any ideas?

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Indy School?
    (I always ask this when faced by weird appointment procedures, since many of these schools haven't yet caught up with Best Practice!)
    Best wishes

4. Hmm not indy but state turned academy.

5. Go for it... so much easier than having to complete those tiresome application forms!

6. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Yep, looks like an easier task to apply for this one.
    Although you may not have quite the chance to show off your skills and experiences. Bet the word Tesco never has a look in!
    [​IMG]
    (In joke, folks, in joke!)
    Best wishes