1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo, et al. Another interview, another question thrown up...

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by TheoGriff, May 17, 2012.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Oh, you sneaky, sneaky, poster!
    I thought you had another problem and was just rolling up my sleeves to help you, when . . .
    I have just jumped up and shouted "Way to go!" and Mrs TG has come running to see what the matter was!
    (For the benefit of other posters, I have been moaning that I hate that Toad avatar, and have asked Alli if she will change it when she gets a job).
    I am so happy, you can keep it! I don't mind it any more!
    (Now go and do the official Dear Theo thread to get your star).
    You sneaky, sneaky, SNEAKY poster!
    Best wishes

2. Teehee! Sorry Theo, I had to do it!!
    Now maybe I can get my flat cleaned this weekend, now my "application form filling" time has been freed :D And to start collecting BOXES, because it's going to involve a move too- to an area where I can afford a PROPER house, instead of a studio. EXCITEMENT!

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Ooh, I nearly missed this'splendid news!
    That toad can start doing somersaults to celebrate.
    [​IMG]