1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - ES works!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by TravellingKat, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Dear Theo,
    After reading carefully all the advice on the welcome section and throughout this thread, I applied for a deputy headship at an outstanding school, including an executive summary. As a bi of a waffler, it really helped me to be clear about what I could offer the school. Today, only a few hours after submittinge application, I received a phone call saying how much they had liked my applicated and that I was shortlisted. I'm sure the exec summary worked so thnk you, thank you, thank you!
    TK

2. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Fingers crossed for you.

3. Just wanted to echo the above. I've received great feedback regarding the clear layout of my applications. Thanks to Theo for the advice about how to set out the supporting statement - it's been very helpful indeed [​IMG]

4. Thanks Lara and Theo!
    The interview is very involved so already panicking but glad that I got shortlisted. If this post isn't the one for me, I feel confident that there's something out there!

5. Good luck TK!
    Keep that positive attitude and I'm sure you'll do well [​IMG]