1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo... Email my application?

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by Sillow, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Sillow

Sillow Lead commenter

Hi Theo,
    I'm putting in application for the job of my dreams! The closing date is tomorrow. I'm just wondering if I should email it to the school office or deliver it by hand in the morning. The advert doesn't state one way or the other; it doesn't even give an email address!
    Many thanks in advance,
    Sillow

2. Sillow

Sillow Lead commenter

Hi Theo,
    I'm putting in application for the job of my dreams! The closing date is tomorrow. I'm just wondering if I should email it to the school office or deliver it by hand in the morning. The advert doesn't state one way or the other; it doesn't even give an email address!
    Many thanks in advance,
    Sillow

3. if youd time my advice would be check if they accept emailed applications. However due to date and fact that no email address given id say hand deliver

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

In which case you have answered your own question!
    It'll mean that you know exactly where the school is, for when you go for interview. [​IMG]
    Best wishes

5. Sillow

Sillow Lead commenter

Thank you, Theo. My first instinct was to hand deliver, but then my other half threw a spanner in the works!
    Have just spent more than two hours trying to fit my executive summary into their formatted Word document... Nightmare! Looks good now, though, at least!
    I will keep you posted!
    Thanks!

6. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Oh, Other Halves, Other Halves!
    *Whoops* Here comes Mrs TG!
    Best wishes