1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo: disheartened by the number of jobseekers

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by DUMP, Nov 23, 2011.

1. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Oops sorry did I contribute to that one too? [​IMG]
    I think most people who've said that will already be on this forum taking advice, unfortunately its just the way the world (and especially the UK) seems to be at the moment. Don't let it depress you too much miniexpectationsjust think of us all when you're complaining about work [​IMG] and keep the thread going hopefully all the positives will outweigh those of us who are feeling a bit blue xxx

2. The sky is blue, the ground we walk is gray, hard and 'blunt'. 'Our jobs' for 'us' are there for 'us' but have been handed out to non QTS. Why? Go ask a HT. The 'Unemployed Teachers' is on the 'Role' section of the TES forum, four clicks above this one. Please direct any empathy to that forum. My wish for Christmas was not for advice from Theo (hi Theo!=).
    Empathy for colleagues unemployed but total apathy in recognising the reasons why we are unemployed in the first place. If OP wants to feel better for himself and at the same time make a difference then sign this petition http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/12405
    510?