1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo-Covering Letter-2nd in Department

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by 0403724, May 8, 2011.

1. <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td class="post">Hello
    I am applying for a job with management responsibility and they have asked a few key questions they would like answering. However, i was wondering what else should be included.....I haven't wrote a covering letter since coming out of PGCE and obviously what you include in letter then is different to what you write now.

Some pointers would be a great help

Thanks
    </td></tr></table>

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

By Covering Letter I assume you mean a Letter of Application? Look at the FAQs in the Welcme thread for the difference. And while you're there, read the 2 shortlisting threads there. They will give you the pointers that you need. Best of luck!

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

By Covering Letter I assume you mean a Letter of Application? Look at the FAQs in the Welcme thread for the difference. And while you're there, read the 2 shortlisting threads there. They will give you the pointers that you need. Best of luck!