1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo- Can't believe it, first interview after 2 years!!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by f.a.b, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Firstly thank you soo much Theo and everyone else who gave advice. honestly the best solution to all this for anyone who is down about jobs is time and patience.
    I followed all of theos advice from the clickables and still didn't get interviews, so it's just being patient.
    So details- yes my first ever teaching job interview and I just can't believe it because it's at a college! I haven't yet done my NQT so I'm assuming there must be something that stood out for them to shortlist me for this position. It's at a very good lsis beacon college, one of the top in the UK and I just feel so honoured to be invited for interview.
    Thank you Theo as you very patiently and kindly answered my questions regarding this application too.
    Many thanks to all and I will keep you updated :D :D :D

2. Firstly thank you soo much Theo and everyone else who gave advice. honestly the best solution to all this for anyone who is down about jobs is time and patience.
    I followed all of theos advice from the clickables and still didn't get interviews, so it's just being patient.
    So details- yes my first ever teaching job interview and I just can't believe it because it's at a college! I haven't yet done my NQT so I'm assuming there must be something that stood out for them to shortlist me for this position. It's at a very good lsis beacon college, one of the top in the UK and I just feel so honoured to be invited for interview.
    Thank you Theo as you very patiently and kindly answered my questions regarding this application too.
    Many thanks to all and I will keep you updated :D :D :D

3. Congrats and good luck!!! Let us know how it goes x

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter