1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - Building my CV whilst waiting....

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by zimon, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Dear Theo
    I have just completed a GTP, but didn't manage to sort a job starting in September. I am in the process of registering with agencies, but can't imagine I'll get a lot of work for the first few weeks at least.
    What kind of things can I/ should I be doing to build my career profile, improve my chances at interview and show that I haven't just been sitting at home waiting for a job to land.....

thanks

Zimon

2. Dear Theo
    I have just completed a GTP, but didn't manage to sort a job starting in September. I am in the process of registering with agencies, but can't imagine I'll get a lot of work for the first few weeks at least.
    What kind of things can I/ should I be doing to build my career profile, improve my chances at interview and show that I haven't just been sitting at home waiting for a job to land.....

thanks

Zimon