1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo..big up to the Executive Summary...I got an interview!!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by pastychucker, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Yay! Yay! and Yay! again. Thank you for the advice.I have an interview for my dream job. Now only need to read up on interview techniques. I haven't been for an interview for 7 years. There's a written "test" - a case scenario with questions. Bit scared of that bit and that its possibly a 2 day interview. Also a discussion with the SMT!! Argh!

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Well done!
    [​IMG]
    Really well done!
    [​IMG]
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars

3. Thank you - it is a SMT job. Very scared as it is my first go at landing a job at that level.

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

When is it? Perhaps you should contact Julia about this seminar this weekend. Advice@tes.co.uk will get you some info about booking.
    Moving Into Headship or SLT? - getting the application right, what to expect from the 2-day interview process and interview techniques - www.tesweekendworkshop75.eventbrite.com
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars