1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - applying for Asst Headships after teaching abroad. Any guidance?

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by TheoGriff, Apr 24, 2011.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Dan - the basic answer here is that you need to use all the information about yourself that is relevant to that post and its needs.
    Always relevant to that post.
    I also suggest that you sign up for the 15 May Moving into Senior Ledaership seminar - just up your street!
    Recent delegates to the Moving into SLT and Headship seminar have said:

• Excellent, a really good and worthwhile use of half a Saturday
    • Very useful and infomative, good opportunities were allowed to reflect
    • I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions, can't wait to put them into practice
    • Extremely useful, great, thanks!
    • Excellent!
    • Very focussed and practical. Course leaders inspired confidence, lots of practical suggestions.
    • Extremely informative, thank you
    • Brilliant! Very useful and now can focus my attention in the correct way
    • After attending your course, I applied for two DHT posts. I was invited to interview for both but I only had to attend one interview as I got the first job.
    • I got my first Headship, thank you!
    Best of luck!
    By popular demand! In response to Tessers e-mailing in: another Job Seminar now on Saturday 14th May:
    www.tesweekendworkshop25.eventbrite.com
    The next Moving onto Leadship seminar is Sunday 15th May.
    http://tesweekendworkshop24.eventbrite.com/
    E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you