1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo and others...yes, finally, I got that job!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by a9nes, Jun 26, 2015.

1. 2 Skype interviews and a video'd lesson later. Delighted, relieved....... A heartfelt thank you to all of you who take the time to advise and gee up disappointed and demoralised posters. I did follow the advice, and despite a shaky second interview, was successful. I would agree with so many here who say that the right job is out there, and if you don't get something then it probably is not the one for you. Thanks again and good luck to those still applying.

2. John_in_Luton

John_in_Luton Occasional commenter

Others will doubtless be along with shiny, sparkly contributions, but as I seem to be the first one to pick this up - WELL DONE! Have a virtual pat on the back.

3. CWadd

CWadd Star commenter

[​IMG]

Brilliant news - congratulations!!!

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You're a Star, a Sparkly Star! Well done to you Agnes !!!!

[​IMG]

Now go and open the BLOGS, choose How to accept a job , and start following a new set of advice!

Look first at

There you are - the advice on here can give you confidence - and a job!

[​IMG]

Now go and read and Red-Heart that Blog . . .

Best wishes

Meet Theo on line on the TES JobSeekers Forum, where she answers jobseeking and careers queries regularly each

5. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

I've just replied to your PM on the same topic, but will say congratulations again - and you're so right that the right job is often waiting round the corner (and it's often - and in you case I'd say especially so - the best job of all the ones you've applied for).

6. digoryvenn

digoryvenn Lead commenter

Very well done. Congratulations!

7. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

So pleased for you a9nes. Sorry this replyy is a bit late but yesterday was the deadline for reports! (Wrong pronoun but I do like the celebratory ballloons)

[​IMG]