1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo and others thanks for your support!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by catherine_ann, Oct 30, 2015.

1. catherine_ann

catherine_ann Occasional commenter

Hi all,

I've been at my new school since September as second in department and I feel really settled! I knew I needed to move on from the last job but did not expect to feel so settled so quickly.

The students are wonderful and on finishing for half term I was thanked by my SLT link for the wonderful job is done - what a difference. I've also been completed for creating a lovely classroom environment by both students and staff. Couldn't have hoped for a better start and there really was no need for those first day nerves! Thanks for all your advice and support. Hopefully I'll be settled for a while!

midnight_angel likes this.
  2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Great to hear from you @catherine_ann !

I remember you well and am delighted that you are so contented in your new post.

Best wishes

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Good to hear back from you catherine_ann and hear things are going well.

Oh, so welcome to get a thanks for a job well done.

My school is fortunate in that the Head regularly thanks us after events, end of half-terms etc.for our hard work and it does make such a difference. In fact just had a 'Thanks' email for a lot of cover this past half-term, we've had 'the bug' going round the staff and being an Indie we always do internal cover. But even more so than usual this past half-term.

4. pepper5

pepper5 Star commenter

Congratulations on your new post and it is great to hear of one teacher who is in a positive environment and is thriving.

All the best

Pepper5

5. digoryvenn

digoryvenn Lead commenter

I am so glad that everything is working out for you. Hope you had a great half term.