1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo and other people of brilliance, two questions...

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by anon3946, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Dear Theo and...

I'm a PGCE student and have just started at my second placement. I already know what I'm going to be doing but am still at the observation/introduction stage.
    However, some of what I will be doing would contribute to my skills for certain roles- intervention for C/D students, for example, or an AS Language class, which would really boost my application when applying to schools with sixth forms, as I currently only have experience with the literature side of KS5.
    Can I include the things I know I will be doing on my application?

Also, I'm applying for a job at the school where I did my first placement- how would this affect my application? I intend to talk more about how I developed on that placement and how I'm putting that into practice now, as they already know the details of what I've done with them. Again, I suppose the first question also informs this one as well.

Many thanks