1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo and Lara: ES question.

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by Lara mfl 05, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Thank godness Theo has responded to this. Please don't compare me with him and his superior knowledge, I'm just a fellow jobseeker like yourself- just one who's been at it a lot longer.

2. I know Lara, but you respond to most threads and you always have something worthwhile to say. I know I'm not the only person on here who values your input [​IMG]
    And thank you for the advice Theo [​IMG]

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Yes, Lara has been on here for so long that she knows what I'm going to say before I do!
    A real oid faithful!
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    I shall be doing the Win That Teaching Job seminar on Saturday February 25th
    www.tesweekendworkshop87.eventbrite.com

4. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Thanks Theo. Wish I hadn't been around <u>quite</u> so long as a Jobseeker though.
    Kitmaff "I know Lara, but you respond to most threads" It's just; I suffer school withdrawal symptoms when not teaching- it's my way of teaching 'long distance' by helping others.

5. les25paul

les25paul Star commenter

I have observed that the ability to predict what I am going to say before I've said it is a skill most women have. [​IMG]
    Sometimes (well nearly always actually) they know what I'm going to say even before I do.
    How do they do that? [​IMG]