1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo and any ICT experts!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by TheoGriff, Apr 13, 2012.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

I'm sorry, I cannot say here how to do this!
    But what you could do, is re-write (sorry - copy and paste bits) in this format:
    An
    appreciation of the needs of a multi-ethnic school

<ul style="margin-top:0cm;"><li style="margin:0cm 8.8pt 0pt 0cm;" class="MsoNormal">Have worked effectively in 2 multi-ethnic schools
    <li style="margin:0cm 8.8pt 0pt 0cm;" class="MsoNormal">An understanding of the ethnic communities and their needs from own background[/LIST] .
    Confidence
    in the use of ICT

<ul style="margin-top:0cm;">
    <li style="margin:0cm 8.8pt 0pt 0cm;" class="MsoNormal">Very confident user of all Microsoft packages<li style="margin:0cm 8.8pt 0pt 0cm;" class="MsoNormal">Effective use of data for
    tracking and monitoring student performance [/LIST]You may need to cut down your summary to get it in.
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    <ul style="margin-top:0cm;">[/LIST]

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Hmn! When I did this, the examples were neat bullet points. There's ICT for you! Second try:
    An appreciation of the needs of a multi-ethnic school
    • Have worked effectively in 2 multi-ethnic schools
    • An understanding of the ethnic communities and their needs from own background

Confidence in the use of ICT
    • Very confident user of all Microsoft packages
    • Effective use of data for tracking and monitoring student performance
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    <ul style="margin-top:0cm;">[/LIST]