1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo and all, It's ok -I've stopped moaning now :)!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by TheoGriff, Apr 30, 2012.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Everybody is very supportive on here. [​IMG]
    Good luck!

2. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

Aww, I know, everyone REALLY is [​IMG]

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

And you have probably got Thursday off for voting, plus next Monday, then it's only a couple of weeks to Whitsun - that tunnel end is getting brighter!
    Best wishes

4. welshchocoholic1

4 weeks, 3 days - or 2 - my Maths is TERRIBLE[​IMG]. Need to leave. On the plus side I'm back earlier, but better do some work.
    I might just apply to every single job on TES, the other one and all council webistes, and see what happens [​IMG], but then again I might just stop wasting my time all together. Also why are all the jobs in London, Greater London or Surrey?

5. tigger82

tigger82 New commenter

I am so glad you have some support in place and are feeling happier.
    This forum is amazing and so are the people who contribute. I for one am pleased you were able to come on here and vent your frustrations. I have read the sensible and supportive advice you give others and the responses you got showed just how valued you are.

6. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Why are all the jobs in London or Surrey?

Well, that's where I am . . . but I don't think that's why!

But if you got one, you could come to mine for tea.

;-)

Posted from my Galaxy Tab

7. welshchocoholic1

Haha - I don't think that's me - I ask advice, and then put in smileys [​IMG]!
    Theo- if it is because of where you are, please could you change it. If not, I'll be coming to yours for tea then [​IMG]. Don't worry - not really - I couldn't afford to live in London!