1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - 2 interviews...

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by Gila, Apr 27, 2011.

1. wow, two interviews - lucky you! Seriously, I've been in a similar position, did ask, but the answer was negative and I had to choose. I got the job.... (although am now looking again, as it was only a maternity cover). However, I know of a case where the school was prepared to change interview arrangements and interviewed one candidate on the next day, so I think it's worth asking, just don't expect the answer you want to get. Good luck!

2. Do not ask the school you prefer! Ask the other one!

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Well bone you! yes try asking choice 2. Good for them to see you are in demand. If they say No thenn ask other. If they say No go to their interview. they will then know you are in demandbut have chosen them. good luck to you sorryy scruffy post no computer.

4. I did ask and they have agreed to move the interview to the day before, so a couple of stressful days next week!

5. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

that.s gret news cos it also shows that they value your applicarion and yiu are nott jusr making up numbeers. although few schoools do that nowadays so i.kk change that to it shows you are not their last choice. make sure you open the 2 interview clockables in the welcome thread. we look forward to the new tread dear theo i got the job.