1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo: 1st primary job interview next week

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by franob, Jul 14, 2011.

1. You may also want to think about transitioning from KS1 to KS2 - changes to work/expectations and the chestnut of assessment data from KS1 to 2 and the challenges that may bring!

2. Thank you very much to you both for your ideas. I have been reading your interview advice and completed an 'executive summary' in with my application to get the interview so yuo have already helped so much. Muchly appreciated and I also hope I will be starting that thread very soon.
    Thanks

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

[​IMG]

Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.

4. Definitely get the book, my 15 minute lesson planned with the help of the book was 'outstanding' as was the planning, just a shame I was not picked for the job. Longest most detailed lesson plan I ever wrote but well worth it just to be told it was outstanding. Good Luck.