1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Stephen: When are staff governors excluded from discussions?

Discussion in 'Governors' started by montiagh, Mar 8, 2012.

1. montiagh

montiagh New commenter

My thanks to the moderators who have removed posts from this thread that were contrary to the code.

2. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

You must feel so proud, monti ...

3. montiagh

montiagh New commenter

Unfair and unnessary comment Harsh-but-fair.

4. At least its not untrue.

5. montiagh

montiagh New commenter

Crispness - your last post borders on defamatory. Engaging in the truth with you is completely pointless! I remarked about one autocratic chair who is well known in our governor's association and you demanded to know their inside leg measurement, colour of socks and their post code before you became a believer. Please take on board if you get my drift that post codes and house numbers are not required on here apart from the fact that they would be braking the code of conduct. I doubt that you will take any notice. PS. I am currently thinking about the next fairy tale that you and I can share posts on as one of my GB's has a new chair by the name of Hans Christian Andersen who is causing ructions.

6. More porky's me thinks