1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Sage, completing NQT on part-time basis..

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by annegun, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Sorry I have already posted this but forgot to head it up for Sage.
    <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td class="post">I am a mature NQT and have been lucky enough to secure a permanent part-time position in a supportive school. I have already completed my first term of induction and will complete my second at the end of April. My completion date is January 2013. As I began my induction having to meet the current core standards will I continue to use these or will the new standards have to be covered from September?
    </td></tr></table>

2. Sorry I have already posted this but forgot to head it up for Sage.
    <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td class="post">I am a mature NQT and have been lucky enough to secure a permanent part-time position in a supportive school. I have already completed my first term of induction and will complete my second at the end of April. My completion date is January 2013. As I began my induction having to meet the current core standards will I continue to use these or will the new standards have to be covered from September?
    </td></tr></table>