1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Dear Sagacious - How do I send you a private message?

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by rusmus, Mar 2, 2012.

  1. rusmus

    rusmus New commenter

    How about contacting the national arm of the Union (rather than the local rep) and asking for some free legal advice? They should offer this to you if you are up to date with your subscription fees. Good luck.
  2. I originally contacted the Head Office and was told off for by-passing the chain of command. I made a point of avoiding using the local rep due to local networks but the regional rep has completely failed to make any progress. Seems not to have the will to fight the school's decision. Tried to contact the TDA but their phone is supposedly not in use and any email sent to them receives an automated email saying they are closing from 31st March to re-open under new name, so they are not dealing with personal queries. Where does one go to get help as an NQT when the LEA and the Union are not helping?
  3. If you follow Bev's instructions I will respond as soon as I am able.
  4. Thanks Bev and Sage.
    I have managed to reply to the PM you sent me. Looking forward to your reply.

Share This Page