1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Lara-

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by welshchocoholic1, Jun 29, 2012.

1. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

Oh no [​IMG]! You are SO supportive to everybody on here!

[​IMG]

Some chocolate - because that it VERY important for you right now!
    [​IMG]

and I don't know if you like wine or not, but here's a whole shop full to choose from [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Post to also follow on the flowers thread [​IMG]
    Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow ((Lara))

2. LucSki

LucSki New commenter

Agreed. I hope you will have a restful weekend xxx

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Aren't you kind LucSki and wleshchocoholic.
    There was me trying to just 'hide' my news, in amongst a reply to someone else who'd also had a disappointment and yet you kind folk (and Theo who replied on the Flowers thread) think enough to commiserate with me.
    It was a 'double whammy' as the other post I'd gone for hasn't got back to me and the interviews for that one are on Tuesday, so I'm sort of assuming Monday when they're back at school would be too short notice. They were both teaching posts, so were a bit of a long shot.Still TA posts can crop up anytime of year, so will see what next year brings.
    [​IMG]

4. smugglers

smugglers New commenter

Lara - this picture is for you because you are so kind and supportive to others on this site. What goes around comes around. Your perfect job is just around the corner...
    [​IMG]

5. catbefriender

catbefriender Lead commenter

The others are right, they don't know a first class teacher when they see one. There's a school out there for you and I hope you and the management meet up soon. Best wishes.

6. Lara I don't know where you're based, but I do know you're a fellow mfl teacher...anyway if you're interested in a term's worth of supply covering French at a school based in Nottingham then let me know and I'll give you my agency's details!

7. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Thanks for the thought squirlywhirly Nottingham is way too far to travel for me. Plus although initially MFL trained and always keen to fly the flag for languages most of my work has been in other subjects and years 5-8, so haven't done KS4 for a (long) while!

8. Oh Lara! :( What a foolish, foolish school!

Have lots of hugs and eat lots of chocolate things.

Damn fool school.