1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Joe

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by Ateacher2002, Apr 6, 2011.

1. et al.

I would like to display some written work on my wiki. At the moment I use Slideshare which is fine. However, I would like to add some music and then upload the display work to the wiki.
    Do you or anyone else know if this is possible?If so, which programs could I use?
    Many thanks for any replies.

2. dalej

dalej New commenter

You could make a slidecast in Slideshare or save the ppt slides as images, import them into MovieMaker, add a music soundtrack, export as wmv, upload to a video-sharing site and paste embed code into wiki. Easy!
    Don't forget to respect copyright when choosing your music track.
    Joe

3. Thanks for getting back so quickly. . How do I save the ppt slides as images?
    cheers

4. dalej

dalej New commenter

Click Save As ... and in the dropdown menu next to Save as type select JPEG or PNG.

5. Thanks Joe. Btw what could happen to me if I have not respected the copyright laws on my wiki? (Asked to take the work down?)
    Cheers

6. dalej

dalej New commenter

I presume you could receive a very large fine and I suggest if you have published anything you shouldn't have that you remove it as a matter of urgency.

7. Thanks for your advice.