1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Joe, Innovative MFL Teaching

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by MsFranglais1979, Jan 30, 2011.

1. MsFranglais1979

MsFranglais1979 New commenter

Dear Joe,

The buzzwords of the moment appear to be creativity and innovation. I teach predominantly French lessons and have been told that my lessons are solid, sound lessons but 'safe' not innovative and I have been told that to get a definite good or outstanding, I need to demonstrate creativity and innovation in the classroom to make it more fun and use a range of different resources. I would welcome any ideas on how best to go about this, particularly any good pair or group work activities. What can I do to make my lessons stand out?

Thank you

2. MsFranglais1979

MsFranglais1979 New commenter

Dear Joe,

The buzzwords of the moment appear to be creativity and innovation. I teach predominantly French lessons and have been told that my lessons are solid, sound lessons but 'safe' not innovative and I have been told that to get a definite good or outstanding, I need to demonstrate creativity and innovation in the classroom to make it more fun and use a range of different resources. I would welcome any ideas on how best to go about this, particularly any good pair or group work activities. What can I do to make my lessons stand out?

Thank you

3. dalej

dalej New commenter

I suggest you come along to the ICT Links into Languages Conference in two weeks time where you will find an abundance of creative and innovative ideas on show. See link for details:
    http://www.linksintolanguages.ac.uk/events/1373