1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear James

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by anon2047, Jan 12, 2012.

1. I am on a temporary contract and recently started as an NQT. Things are not working out at the school and I am wondering if I can ask to be released from my contract early as I have grave reservations about passing my induction there.
    Is this a possiibility given the amount of time I have been there or would this be career suicide?
    I'm not sure I can last until easter as i have the standard 3 key dates to leave.
    Many thanks
    Jaime

2. I am on a temporary contract and recently started as an NQT. Things are not working out at the school and I am wondering if I can ask to be released from my contract early as I have grave reservations about passing my induction there.
    Is this a possiibility given the amount of time I have been there or would this be career suicide?
    I'm not sure I can last until easter as i have the standard 3 key dates to leave.
    Many thanks
    Jaime