1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Dear James: local government pensions / teachers pensions

Discussion in 'NQTs and new teachers' started by James_Williams, May 28, 2011.

  1. You should be enrolled into the Teachers' Pension Scheme (TPS) if you are at a state maintained school, but if it is an academy that is not always the case, before you tick and sign get incontact with the human resources and ask them if this is the Teachers' Pension Scheme or a different local government scheme or private pension scheme.
    Information on the Teachers' Pension Scheme can be found here:

Share This Page