1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear James....I am trying to become a student teacher!!

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by dellybean, Jan 25, 2011.

1. I have been called back for an interview for PGCE (RE) in Queens University Belfast, and although I know I will be presenting a specific topic of my choice for 3-5 minutes, I have absolutely no idea what else to expect from the interview. I have been out of full-time education for the last few years and have decided, eventually, that it's time to follow my dream to be a teacher, however, being out of education for a few years means that I no longer know what the interviewing procedures are like for a PGCE and also don't know how to find out! Any advice who be extremely helpful! Thanks

2. I have been called back for an interview for PGCE (RE) in Queens University Belfast, and although I know I will be presenting a specific topic of my choice for 3-5 minutes, I have absolutely no idea what else to expect from the interview. I have been out of full-time education for the last few years and have decided, eventually, that it's time to follow my dream to be a teacher, however, being out of education for a few years means that I no longer know what the interviewing procedures are like for a PGCE and also don't know how to find out! Any advice who be extremely helpful! Thanks