1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear James- help with evidencing Q7a and Q7b please!

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by englishteach101, May 14, 2011.

1. englishteach101

englishteach101 Occasional commenter

Dear James,
    I'm struggling to get any evidence for these 2 standards in my lesson observations, and in the remaining few I have left I need to really make these obvious to the observers so I can get them signed off.
    Any suggestions as to how to get these standards to really scream 'I'm hitting them!' to an observer?
    These are the last 2 I'm struggling for evidence for, as all others are downing in a plethora of evidence, so they're fine.
    Thanks a lot in advance,
    Sam
    [​IMG]

2. Hiya! We have been informed that you can only gain 7b by completing your CEPD on the TDA website. Also 7a can be gained through any weekly revies you may complete, an individual development plan showing your progression over the PGCE, subject knowledge development throughout your PGCE evaluations of lesson and making effective use of feedback.

Hope this helps
    L

3. englishteach101

englishteach101 Occasional commenter

Thanks both! Feeling much happier that it's not something that I'm just not getting!
    S

4. I found 7b really confusing as well, for my provider we need 3 peices of evidence for each so is there anything else besides the statement you could suggest? At the moment I have my individual training plan in there and lesson plans from where I got feedback made adjustments and retaught it.

Thanks