1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Graham help required for PGCE Primary Interview

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by ams2010, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Morning Graham,

I'm attending an interview this week at short notice for PGCE Primary. I have to read and communicate my understanding of a current educational issue or debate. Please may you advise me of the latest 'hot topics' aimed at primary education and/or where to find them. I've looked at the current white paper, part 4 (curriculum, assessment & qualifications.
    Please may you also give me a calming tip on pre-presentation nerves, as I will not know my topic until I reach the room :-{
    Many thanks.

2. Morning Graham,

I'm attending an interview this week at short notice for PGCE Primary. I have to read and communicate my understanding of a current educational issue or debate. Please may you advise me of the latest 'hot topics' aimed at primary education and/or where to find them. I've looked at the current white paper, part 4 (curriculum, assessment & qualifications.
    Please may you also give me a calming tip on pre-presentation nerves, as I will not know my topic until I reach the room :-{
    Many thanks.