1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Bev

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by tangerinecat, Jun 11, 2010.

1. tangerinecat

tangerinecat New commenter

I keep losing my hotlist - I log in, and its not there. I have to close the window and reopen (and re-login) a few times before it appears.
    I managed to get it back a few minutes ago, went to reply on a thread and it asked me to log in again - even though I was clearly logged in as I was replying to a thread on my hotlist.
    Help! Its getting really annoying...
    (IE8 and Firefox are the browsers I use, if that helps)

2. tangerinecat

I keep losing my hotlist - I log in, and its not there. I have to close the window and reopen (and re-login) a few times before it appears.
    I managed to get it back a few minutes ago, went to reply on a thread and it asked me to log in again - even though I was clearly logged in as I was replying to a thread on my hotlist.
    Help! Its getting really annoying...
    (IE8 and Firefox are the browsers I use, if that helps)

3. Hi
    Thanks for the info. This issue is being looked at by the tech team. We apologise for the disruption this is causing.

4. Hi
    Just to let you know that this issue was resolved on 11th June but if you experience any other problems, please let us know by emailing help@tes.co.uk
    Thanks, Bev

5. tangerinecat