1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dave Accused by Charities

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Happy_Hussar, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Happy_Hussar

Happy_Hussar New commenter

I can't believe I'm saying this, but imagine how much worse things could have been if Labour had won the General Election! We'd have no country left by now!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ons-claim-PM-slow-narrow-reaction-crisis.html

We still need to get out of the EU though and govern ourselves. There are homeless in the UK and now many more people need help after the floods, which Cameron is reluctantly putting more money into. Charity is all very well, but it should begin at home. Logically, we should solve the UK's problems first and only then see what we can afford. Of course, logic never comes into government decisions!

2. Flere-Imsaho

Flere-Imsaho Star commenter

So stupid and so boring.

3. lexus300

lexus300 Star commenter

Why do you say that?

4. Alf58

Alf58 Established commenter

A good question.

5. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

Dickensian? Well just the first syllable.

6. Mince_Vulam

Mince_Vulam New commenter

I see by the pictures that all those people have very warm clothes and goo shoes. That's more than many British people have.

7. The_Admirable_Loobucket

The_Admirable_Loobucket Occasional commenter

These economic migrants are, frankly, greedy and selfish and should be returned whence they came. They know full well that people will have to look after them, diverting services away from countries that already have housing and other problems to solve, yet they still come. There are thousands of people already here in the UK who need help, and I'm not just referring to British whites before the resident race-relations committee starts up, yet the incoming migrants don't care. They just keep coming. Send them back and close the border.

Horatio_HBlows likes this.
  8. Geoff Thomas

Geoff Thomas Star commenter

Is it correct that the UK is the fifth largest economy in the world?

The government must be making a total male-fowl-up to be running a "system" which relies on food banks.

9. Horatio_HBlows

Horatio_HBlows Occasional commenter

They also have expensive jewellery and are used to having servants.

10. Horatio_HBlows

Making its own people paupers while providing for immigrants.

11. Horatio_HBlows

They've done their research carefully before they choose which country to sponge off.

That's what a government with ball s would do. But there hasn't been one in this country.

12. The_Admirable_Loobucket

Oh, they know just what they're doing! They say it's because of a common language, but somehow I think if the UK stopped giving everything it does to these greedy migrants, and Spain started to offer what the UK was giving, suddenly language would be less of a problem. They create their own communities and enclaves anyway, so what does speaking the local language matter to them? They just come to take and dictate, and like fools, we let them!

Horatio_HBlows likes this.
  13. Horatio_HBlows

If it was Spain the excuse would be that they like the culture, the weather, the food etc. You're right. They have no need of a common language because they have no intention of integrating. People from some of these countries have the mind set "Britain robbed my country so now I'm going to rob Britain". I have actually heard them say it personally. And they don't care who hears it either.

14. The_Admirable_Loobucket

I think Britain has paid back its debt of the Empire with interest now.