1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dating Sites

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Duke of York, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

Have you checked any out? I think it's amazing what you can learn about archaeology on them.

2. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Depends if they have old fossils on them....

You signed up? :p

colpee and cissy3 like this.
  3. Duke of York

No, but I saw on one that there's a lecture on radiocarbon dating I thought about getting tickets to.

lanokia likes this.
  4. Duke of York

That's if I can find someone to go with...

Noja likes this.
  5. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

You should try a dating site...

cissy3 likes this.
  6. cissy3

cissy3 Star commenter

Now why would you, DOY, go on a dating site, when everyone knows how happily married you are. :D

7. nomad

nomad Star commenter

This is my favourite dating site.

sabrinakat and cissy3 like this.
  8. Duke of York

Do they do those Eat Me dates?

9. colpee

colpee Star commenter

I'm scared to click any links on this thread - I mean, how would I explain. .. ?

sabrinakat likes this.
  10. sabrinakat

sabrinakat Star commenter

Perhaps we should create a tes dating site?

IceCreamVanMan likes this.
  11. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

He's merely married.

Duke of York and sabrinakat like this.
  12. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

Oh God, please!

13. Didactylos4

Didactylos4 Star commenter

A search of Personal seems to indicate that it has been done in the past

IceCreamVanMan likes this.
  14. Duke of York

It's so easy for people to jump to conclusions, isn't it? Who can guess whether I would visit a dating site to learn more about history, to find a nice boy for my daughter to marry or to find an archaeologist or historian who might want to get another take on why Henry VIII had such troubled marriages by introducing him or her to my sweetheart?

That last bit was a joke, by the way, just in case the humourless and mentally challenged imagine I'm not devoted to the dear woman I've spent the best part of my life with.

You can speculate among yourselves whether I mean the best part as in most enjoyable part, or best part as in longest. I don't mind if you wish to speculate when the best part will be over and the worse part is due to begin, or began, as your wish takes you.

I am indebted to my sweetheart, not only for the love we share, but in making me invincible. If ever proof was needed that it's possible to survive against all odds, you only need to have a word with me or my old dutch and we'll put you right.

15. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

Are you being moderated at home?

16. nomad

nomad Star commenter

Nope. The 'Eat Me' dates are of the Deglet Noor cultivar, grown mostly in Algeria and Tunisia.

Dates available in Dubai will be of the Khudry cultivar, grown in Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Oman.