1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Data analysis at interview

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by LauraKateW, Jun 26, 2012.

1. I have an interview for a secondary English post (NQT) on Monday and I've found out from someone who has already secured a post at the school that they're big on data analysis. This hasn't been covered on my PGCE course, and although I've been using data to inform my planning throughout my two placements, I'm quite nervous about being given whole data bases of classess and being asked to come to conclusions. Can anyone give me some insight from their own interview experiences?

2. Thanks for the advice- I think I'm fixating on the one thing I hadn't thought about at the expense of everything else that I know I can do well at. I've been lurking on this forum and soaking up all the helpful comments for a while (got my mind maps going) so hopefully it will all help on Monday...
    Thanks again [​IMG]

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Well done for that attitude!

Posted from my Galaxy Tab