1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dashboard Woes

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by penyrheol1, Mar 13, 2019.

1. penyrheol1

penyrheol1 New commenter

Is this happening to anyone else at the moment? The number of sales in my overview is increasing as are the number of downloads but no money being credited and no sales details. Weird or what? I emailed TES yesterday and am awaiting a reply.

sarahgabby likes this.
  2. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

It is most likely that this is due to the ongoing dashboard changes explained here

3. sarahgabby

sarahgabby New commenter

Hi No this is not happening but I recently noticed that I had not been paid for 12 months! I have got the money owed back but no apology and no waiver of the fees which accounts for near 50%

4. sarahgabby

sarahgabby New commenter

I think there is a big problem; I would check to see if you have actually received any money in the last 12 months. In my case I have not been making vast sums of money a couple of pounds here and there so hadn't realised i had not been paid. I pressed the withdraw button and the money disappeared from my Dashboard. Anyway over the past 12 months I had had over £400 sales which amounted to about £240 that had just been kept by TES. As I say, no apology, no waiver in the fees they took from me and apparently they have no regulator to complain to either. When Paypal held money it was fined for doing so.

5. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

Last year Tes was forced to freeze withdrawals on a select group of author accounts due to attempted fraudulent activity from an unrelated account. These authors should have received emails at the time informing them of this and asking for verification of their payment details. You may have also noticed that authors now receive notifications whenever a new device logs into your account - another feature added after the failed fraud attempt.

These measures were implemented to protect the money rightfully belonging to our authors and were not intended to cause you these problems. I am glad that you have now been paid your royalties and assure authors that this only affected a very small number of accounts.

[Richard]

6. sarahgabby

sarahgabby New commenter

No
    nor
    Unfortunately, I am still having issues. I did not receive emails regarding fraudulent activities and even if this was the case why did it appear on my dashboard as withdrawn- not once but over 12 times.
    Now TES emailed today & have said they paid me twice! This is not true I have received the royalties from the last 12 month minus about 50% in fees which , by the way, I think should have been waived as you messed up.
    There are still accounting issues and I would urge all users to reconcile sales and payments.
    Many thanks, Sarah

7. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello @sarahgabby,

Personal financial information will only be discussed in emails with the Customer Services Team. Please can you contact them about your query. Thank you.