1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dashboard issues

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by MissEHoney, Feb 25, 2020.

1. MissEHoney

MissEHoney New commenter

I've already emailed but just wanted to flag up in here as well:

The dashboard isn't working correctly. The balance is going up but the royalties stopped going up about 1pm yesterday. Sales are also not showing up.

I also got my sales email through and the total is incorrect.

2. nwilkin

nwilkin Occasional commenter

Same for me. I think the system has stalled! Can somebody switch it off and on again please :)

3. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

I contacted TES this morning via the 'chat' function to inform them of the problem of the royalties figure not changing and sales not showing despite our 'sales' figure working as we continue to sell. What is interesting to see is that I have since sold a resource in dollars and all 3 functions are working correctly!! I have been told to send an email to inform them of this problem.

4. corcuera

corcuera New commenter

Same here.

5. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

Seems to be working again.

nwilkin likes this.
  6. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

Thanks for flagging this issue to us, we believe that the error should now be rectified. If you notice any further problems please email authors@tes.com to bring it to our attention.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020